DT Swiss RC 38 Spline Disc Full Carbon Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The DT Swiss RC 38 Spline carbon road wheel perfectly blends aero road performance with the added co... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The DT Swiss RC 38 Spline carbon road wheel perfectly blends aero road performance with the added control of disc brakes. At just 1.45kg for the package, the RC is ideal for the latest breed of high performance all weather disc brake road and cross bikes.
Deep full carbon rims:
38 mm deep full carbon rims are 15 mm wide internally (21 mm externally) and are ideal for someone looking for a true do it all race-worthy wheelset that can hold its own in any terrain.
The RC's hubs have been designed from the ground up to pair perfectly with the RC series carbon rims, the straight pull spokes are lightweight and improve stiffness under cornering and braking compared to traditional J-bend spokes.
Internals come from the legendarily lightweight and reliable 240 hubs with stainless steel bearings and DT's unique ratchet system Freehub.
DT have specced a blend of their renowned Aerolite and Aero Comp spokes for the perfect balance of stiffness, comfort and lightweight.
For those looking to use the latest tyre tech these wheels come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers.
- Front wheel: ready for standard 100 mm Q/R, 12 x 100 mm or 15 x 100 mm thru axles.
- Rear wheel: ready for standard 135 mm Q/R or 12 x 142 mm and 10 x 135 mm thru axles.
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (When bought as a pair they will include 6-bolt adaptors, spoke tools, rim tape and tubeless valves)
- Weight: Clincher Front 670 grams Rear: 785 grams
- Weight: Tubular Front 605 grams Rear: 720 grams
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.