Dawes Galaxy Cross AL 2017 - Touring Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Touring bikes See the latest products
New in Touring bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Combining the practicalities of a touring bike with the convenience of flat handlebars the Dawes Gal... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Combining the practicalities of a touring bike with the convenience of flat handlebars the Dawes Galaxy Cross is a tough workhorse for cycling through the urban jungle or across the countryside.
Aluminium frame and fork
The robust but lightweight 6061 aluminium frame offers a comfortable and efficient riding position for long distance cycling. The flat handlebars offer great control and feature ergonomically shaped grip/bar end combos for comfortable hand positioning.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Offering confident stopping power in all weather conditions the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes are a big plus point when riding fully laden. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain delivers reliable shifting over a wide range of gears.
Rack and mudguards
Mudguards and a luggage rack are ready fitted as is a kick stand for easy parking.
Get ready for adventure on the Dawes Galaxy Cross.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame is strong and lightweight
- Comfortable and efficient riding position with flat bars
- Hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping control
- Luggage rack and mudguards ready fitted
- Sizes: 18”, 20”, 22”
- Colour: Black
- The Dawes Galaxy Cross is available with 0% APR finance
|Headset:||1 1/8" Aheadset|
|Stem:||Ahead Stem, alloy, 80mm reach|
|Bars:||600mm wide, flat|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Levers|
|Front Mech:||Shimano FD-M191 3spd|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano RD-M361 Acera 8spd|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M310 Rapidfire 24spd|
|Rims:||Double Wall Alloy|
|Front Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy, disc hub|
|Rear Hub:||36H Quick Release, alloy, disc hub|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 37C|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Silento 700 x 37C|
|Seat Post:||27.2mm x 300mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-M361 170mm Crank / 48-38-28T Chainrings|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge BB|
|Cassette:||Shimano 8spd Cassette 11-32T|
|Pedals:||9/16" with toe clips|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.