Dawes Giro 200 2016 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information If you’re looking to get into road cycling then the Giro 200 is the bike for you. It features the sa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionIf you’re looking to get into road cycling then the Giro 200 is the bike for you. It features the same alloy frame as the other models in the Giro range meaning that the ride characteristics are just as good as our premium models. A lower price shouldn’t mean a lower level of performance and that is definitely the motto for the Giro 200.
The Dawes Giro 200 2016 Features are:
Headset: 1 1/8" Aheadset
Bars: 72mm Reach, 120mm Drop, 440mm wide (58cm)
Stem: Ahead Stem, alloy, 100mm reach
Front Mech: Shimano FD-A050 2spd
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-A070 7spd
Shifters Shimano SL-A050 STI
Chainset: 170mm Crank / 50-34T Compact Chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB 115mm axle
Cassette: Shimano 7spd 14-28T
Chain: KMC HV-500
Front Brake: Alloy Single Pivot Caliper
Rear Brake: Alloy Single Pivot Caliper
Rims: Double Wall Alloy, with CNC braking surface
Front Hub: 36H Quick Release, alloy
Rear Hub: 36H Quick Release, alloy
Tyres: Kenda 700 x 23C Front, Kenda 700 x 23C Rear
Seatpost: 27.2mm x 300mm
Saddle: Dawes Road Saddle
Pedals: 9/16" with toe clips