Deuter Trans Alpine 25 Bag / Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Actually designed and proven for mountain bike transalps but do with it what you want.It’s no wonder... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Actually designed and proven for mountain bike transalps but do with it what you want.
It’s no wonder everyone just loves the Trans Alpine. This all-rounder is perfectly suited to almost any activity with all its smart features such as the zipped map compartment in the back section, the easily accessible pockets or the organised main compartment. This season new colours will make heads turn! The rain cover still shines in high visibility neon yellow and has an additional safety light loop, giving better safety margins at dawn and at dusk. With it’s Airstripes back system, mesh wings and anatomically shaped shoulder straps, the Trans Alpine is super comfortable and gives a carry that is as steady as a rock.
- Dividable main compartment
- Safety light loop on rain cover
- Zipped map compartment in the back section
- Airstripes back
- Soft-Edge comfort straps
- Padded edges on the mesh
- Wings and zipped mesh pockets
- Load adjustor straps
- Neoprene helmet holder
- Two front pockets with
- Zipped valuables pocket
- Compressions traps
- 3m Reflectors
- Light-coloured lining for a better contents overview
- Mesh side pockets
- Rain cover
- Material: Ballistic
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.