DiamondBack Sync 1.0 27.5" Womens Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Get ready for adventure. The DiamondBack Sync 1.0 is a women’s hardtail mountain bike with a step th... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Get ready for adventure. The DiamondBack Sync 1.0 is a women’s hardtail mountain bike with a step thru frame for easier stopping and starting. The suspension fork will take the sting out of rough trails and gravel tracks while the disc brakes give you consistent stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Aluminium alloy frame with low top tube for easier stopping and starting
- Suspension fork to take the sting out of the trail
- Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Mechanical disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Double walled 27.5 rims offer a lightweight yet stiff built wheel for precise steering
- Colour: Blue
- Sizes: 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”
- The DiamondBack Sync 1.0 Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
Experience the thrill of cross country mountain bike riding. The DiamondBack Sync 1.0 is a women’s specific hardtail MTB with a lightweight alloy frame and disc brakes for confident riding.
The aluminium alloy frame is built with butted and hydroformed tubes to keep the weight down. The upright riding position offers stable handling on off-road tracks while the lowered top tube makes stopping and starting a little easier. 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance between rapid rolling and nimble handling.
The suspension fork offers 100mm of travel to smooth the trail while the disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power. The Shimano 3x7 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears so you can take on all the hills on your route.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Alloy Butted Hydrofomed Tubing, Integrated Headset,Forged Dropouts|
|Fork:||Lockout Equiped Suspension|
|Stem:||Diamondback Forged Aluminium|
|Bars:||Alloy Riser , 640mm Wide, 12mm Rise, 6-Deg Bend Grips DB Trail Grip|
|Front Brake:||Tektro Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano TX-50 Tourney|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano TX-35 Tourney|
|Shifters:||Shimano EF-51 Easyfire, 21 speed|
|Rims:||Wheelset Aluminium Screw On, QR 36H, 27.5” Aluminium Double Wall, Custom Decals|
|Front Tyre:||MTB 27.5 x 2.10|
|Rear Tyre:||MTB 27.5 x 2.10|
|Seat Post:||Aluminium, 31.6x350mm|
|Chainset:||Triple 24x34x42T, 170mm|
|Pedals:||Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.