Dryrobe Compression Travel Bag
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Accessories See the latest products
New in Accessories
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The dryrobe Compression travel bag is the best way to compress your super warm change robe into a co... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The dryrobe Compression travel bag is the best way to compress your super warm change robe into a compact, travel-friendly package. Easily pack your robe for any flight or trip where space is limited.
Using the Compression Travel Bag
All you do is stuff the dryrobe in the bag, hood first, rollover and clip the top, undo the valve and squash all the air out by kneeling on the robe (or use a vacuum). Then just pull the compression straps tight and re-seal the valve.
The travel bag is not built to be airtight (or submersible), and air will slowly re-enter the bag, but it will stay very compact.
The Compression bag is built from tough waterproof nylon fabric with sealed seams throughout to protect your dryrobe from the elements. A padded shoulder carry strap is comfortable.
- Fabric: Robust waterproof nylon (seam sealed)
- Construction: Padded shoulder carry strap
- Size: Packs to approx. 30cm length, 20cm wide, 8-10cm high (depending on tightness of straps)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.