Dynaplug Bullet Tip Plugs
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel and tyre tools See the latest products
New in Wheel and tyre tools
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: 5-pack of Dynaplug bullet brass tip repair plugs Even gentler on your rim and tyre th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- 5-pack of Dynaplug bullet brass tip repair plugs
- Even gentler on your rim and tyre than the standard plugs, handy for very narrow, lightweight tyres or very thin rim tapes but slightly harder to insert as a result
- Fit the same tools as our standard plugs
- Dynaplug is the fastest, easiest and all-round best way to repair a tubeless tyre mid-ride. When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive brass tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and ride!
- If a single plug is not enough to seal a hole, just fold the tail flat on the tyre; hold it with your finger and stick another one in there! Add as many plugs as needed, folding each tail against the tyre as you insert plugs
- A plug tail can be snipped off later if it bothers you; trim to about 4mm long depending on the location!
- Made with pride in the USA using patented technology
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.