E-Thirteen EX Cog Cassette Range Extender
- ShowProduct Information 1x Drivechains are everywhere you look this season from complete bikes to winning enduro rigs. Every... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Casettes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
1x Drivechains are everywhere you look this season from complete bikes to winning enduro rigs. Everyone is doing it so why should you have to miss out? With the e*13 EX Cog range extender you don't have to. Simply fit this sprocket to your existing 10 spd cassette, using the clear instructions gived, and say goodbye to your front shift setup.
Here are the basics:
- It's an add-on cog to extend gear range of 10 spd. Shimano and SRAM cassettes
- It comes in 40t and 42t for use with Shimano cassettes and a 42t only for use with SRAM cassettes
- Installing your EX Cog is easy. Remove the 15t or 17t cog from your cassette & place the EX Cog on your freehub, then install your existing cassette back in place (complete instructions here)
- Each EX Cog is timed and ramped specific toShimano and SRAM cassettes
- The EX Cog comes with a longer steel replacement, B-limit screw for your derailleurs. Your current one won't be long enough to get the best shifting up to the new cog
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.