E-Thirteen LG1+ 650b/27.5 DH MTB Mountain Rim - 32 Hole
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (MTB) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (MTB)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen LG1+ Rim Wide enough for my favourite tyres? Check. Even more dent resistant? Check.Forge... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen LG1+ Rim
Wide enough for my favourite tyres? Check. Even more dent resistant? Check.
Forged by the hands of Hephaestus himself to be the best DH rim ever! The LG1+ rim uses proprietary EXA+ aluminum with a TLS compatible bead. What else do you need?
Primary Uses: Winning World Cup downhill and 4X race as well as bike park & freeride.
- EXA+ aluminium with LEX-E eyelet technology
- 32 hole drilling
- Width: (ID/OD): 23/29.4mm
- Laser etched graphics
- 23mm width for better tyre shape
- 29.4mm centre channel for better tyre stance
- Braze on spoke eyelets
- Ultra stiff and durable
- Weight 495g (650b)
- Intended use: DH racing/training
- ERD 570mm
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminum.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.
E*thirteen Tubeless compatible rim profiles have tubeless bead features designed in, so your tubeless tyres set up easily and stay in place without those embarrassing 'burps' during high speed corners.
Our new LEX and LEXe processes yield rims thaty are strong enough to cross any terrain you can throw at it.