E-Thirteen LG1+ 650b Enduro/MTB Mountain Wheelset - 32 Hole
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 650B See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 650B
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen LG1+ Wheelset LG1+ wheels carry on the e*thirteen DH racing heritage with class leading w... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen LG1+ Wheelset
LG1+ wheels carry on the e*thirteen DH racing heritage with class leading weight and performance. Six degree freehub engagement ensures you can snap turns faster than the competition. The LG1+ hub flanges and rim profile create a wide spoke angle for superior stiffness and cornering stability. LG1+ hubs include our 1 year, no questions asked bearing guarantee.
2014 brings improved dent resistance and full EXA+ aluminum CNC machined hub shells to keep things in your budget.
Primary Uses: Winning World Cup downhill and 4X race as well as bike park & freeride.
LG1+ Hub Specs
- Swappable endcaps
- Fully sealed bearings
- EXA+ flanges and centre section
- Fully rebuildable
- Weight 198g (front), 417g (rear)
- 32 hole
- Flange diameter: oversized 59mm (front), oversized 77mm (rear)
- EXA+ aluminium with LEX-E eyelet technology
- 32 hole drilling
- Width: (ID/OD): 23/29.4mm
- Laser etched graphics
- 23mm width for better tyre shape
- 29.4mm centre channel for better tyre stance
- Braze on spoke eyelets
- Ultra stiff and durable
- Weight 559 grams
- Spokes: Hive quad-butted custom x 32
- Nipples: Black brass
- Axle Configuration: Front 20mm, Rear 150/157mm
- Weight: 879g (front 650b), 1091g (rear 650b)
- Intended Use: Enduro racing/training
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminum.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.
E*thirteen Tubeless compatible rim profiles have tubeless bead features designed in, so your tubeless tyres set up easily and stay in place without those embarrassing 'burps' during high speed corners.
Our new LEX and LEXe processes yield rims thaty are strong enough to cross any terrain you can throw at it.
Our indestructible freehub rachet mechanism. All of our hubs have a blazing fast 6 degrees and 60 points of engagement to get you the best acceleration on climbs and out of tight corners.
Angular Contact Bearings
Angular contact bearings are supported by a thick section of bearing race on either side, as well as top and bottom. These bearings are designed to support 'combined loads' in both the axial (turning) and radial (accelerating) directions.
Triple Start Thread
The reverse thread nut on our hubs has 3 threads for more strength, and only requires a hand tightened twist for adjustment.