E-Thirteen LG1+ DH MTB Mountain Rear Hub - 32 Hole
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel hubs See the latest products
New in Wheel hubs
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description E-Thirteen LG1+ Rear Hub LG1 - The Re-invention of DownhillLG1 components are the exact sames parts ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-Thirteen LG1+ Rear Hub
LG1 - The Re-invention of Downhill
LG1 components are the exact sames parts our professional racers use. They are tested and proven under the worst conditions and toughest of races in the world.
The World Cup proven LG1 component group adds even more competition-proven parts for 2014.
- Swappable endcaps
- Fully sealed custom angular contact bearings
- Aluminium EXA+ flanges and centre section
- Triple start bearing pre-load adjustment
- 660 Freehub mechanism - fast 6 degree engagement
- Fully rebuildable
- Weight 417 grams
- 135x12mm, 135QR endcaps included
- 32 hole
- Axle Configuration: 150mm or 157x12mm THRU
- Use for: DH racing/training
A basic shake and bake blend of 8 special herbs and spices (Silicon, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Chromium, Zinc, and Aluminum.) It comes in three different performance blends: EXAr, EXA+ and basic EXA.
Our indestructible freehub rachet mechanism. All of our hubs have a blazing fast 6 degrees and 60 points of engagement to get you the best acceleration on climbs and out of tight corners.
Angular Contact Bearings
Angular contact bearings are supported by a thick section of bearing race on either side, as well as top and bottom. These bearings are designed to support 'combined loads' in both the axial (turning) and radial (accelerating) directions.
Triple Start Thread
The reverse thread nut on our hubs has 3 threads for more strength, and only requires a hand tightened twist for adjustment.