E-Thirteen SRS+ DH FR MTB Mountain Chainguide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen SRS+ Chain Guide The SRS+ is a Chain Retention System developed to meet the rigorous dema... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-thirteen SRS+ Chain Guide
The SRS+ is a Chain Retention System developed to meet the rigorous demands of World Cup downhill racing. The SRS+ is an extremely strong, reliable and adjustable system with the lightest weight of any chainguide that we are aware of on the market today.
- Fixed position wearplates for simple,no hassle set up
- Single bolt set up for fast and easy adjustment
- Honeycombed sliders add strength and save weight
- Ultra stiff CNC machined alloy backplate
- All alloy captive hardware throughout
- Adjustable angle lower backplate arm accomodates allframe and suspension designs
- New tech 3 stealth idler
- Amazing 195 grams total assembled guide weight
- Includes new turbocharger bashguard with patent pending impact absorbing design
- Captured aluminium inserts in bashguard eliminate over tightening of chainring bolts
- Proven World Cup design
- Built for DH racing/FR use
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.