E-Thirteen SRS+ DH FR MTB Mountain Chainguide
- ShowProduct Information E-thirteen SRS+ Chain Guide The SRS+ is a Chain Retention System developed to meet the rigorous dema... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chainguides Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
E-thirteen SRS+ Chain Guide
The SRS+ is a Chain Retention System developed to meet the rigorous demands of World Cup downhill racing. The SRS+ is an extremely strong, reliable and adjustable system with the lightest weight of any chainguide that we are aware of on the market today.
- Fixed position wearplates for simple,no hassle set up
- Single bolt set up for fast and easy adjustment
- Honeycombed sliders add strength and save weight
- Ultra stiff CNC machined alloy backplate
- All alloy captive hardware throughout
- Adjustable angle lower backplate arm accomodates allframe and suspension designs
- New tech 3 stealth idler
- Amazing 195 grams total assembled guide weight
- Includes new turbocharger bashguard with patent pending impact absorbing design
- Captured aluminium inserts in bashguard eliminate over tightening of chainring bolts
- Proven World Cup design
- Built for DH racing/FR use
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.