E-Thirteen TRS+ Enduro/All Mountain MTB Chainguide - ISCG & ISCG05 28-38T
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The TRS+ (Trail Security) Guide is designed to fill the expanding Enduro and All-Mountain categories... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The TRS+ (Trail Security) Guide is designed to fill the expanding Enduro and All-Mountain categories. Engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on enduro bikes, they are still light enough to use on XC specific bikes. Completely re-designed for 2015, the TRS+ guide offers the same world class chain retention in a lighter, stiffer, and far more adjustable design. The ISCG05 mount holes offer more adjustment than any of the competition, and the upper slider has a further range so riders can achieve ideal fit and positioning. A modular assembly allows riders to choose from one of three sizes of bash guards (included). All polycarbonate parts are now solvent resistant, so they wont get brittle or crack after exposure to lubes and cleaners. The upper slider has a co-molded soft rubber interior to cut down on noise, and it opens quickly and easily without tools.
- Primary Uses: All-Mountain, Enduro, XC
- Backplate material: EXA+ Aluminum
- Slider adjustable w/ ring size indicator
- Bash Protection: direct mount, 3 sizes included: 30,34,38
- Slider hardware: EXA captive alloy
- Chainring range: 28-38t
- Mounting standard ISCG’05 - ISCG’03
- Weight: 89g(30T), 112g(34T), 120g(38T)