E-Thirteen TRS+ Enduro/MTB Mountain MTB Cranks Arms Only - 170/175mm
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description E-Thirteen TRS+ Cranks Arms Only TRS cranks are engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by rider... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
E-Thirteen TRS+ Cranks Arms Only
TRS cranks are engineered to take extreme punishment dealt by riders on Enduro bikes, yet still light enough to use for XC.
TRS+ is the Ultimate Enduro crank for 1x and 2x setups.
Over the top thinking by e13 engineers results in novel and innovative features that allow for lighter, stiffer, stronger and more reliable cranks. 30mm spindles give a rigid base for the system while our proprietary P3 Connect Polygon interface creates a more robust, reliable, impact-resistant spindle-arm junction.
- 4x104 bcd or direct mount Integrated Guide Ring equipped with removable spider interface
- Adaptive Preload (APS) non-drive side crank arm for shim and tool free final set up
- P3 Connect polygon 3 lobe connection spindle interface
- Forged and then machined Exalite+ Aluminum arms
- 30mm Aluminum spindle
- 14mm pedal thread engagement
- Gold anodized spindle/hardware
- Weight: 757g (w/ 22-36T 4x104 spider)
- Use for enduro/ all mountain
- Spindle Length: 113mm
- Bolt Pattern: Integrated 4x104 or integrated direct mount
- BB shell: 68/73mm
- BB not included. Compatible bottom brackets: XCX, PF30, BB92 or BB30.