ETC Deluxe Roof Car Rack 1 Bike
- ShowProduct Information The ETC Deluxe 1 Bike roof rack is ideal for transporting a single bike around and fits most shaped ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Car Rack Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The ETC Deluxe 1 Bike roof rack is ideal for transporting a single bike around and fits most shaped car roof bars. ETC’s patented bike holding clamp fits most shapes and sizes of tubing (27-90mm).
The Deluxe 1 is approved to TVU standards and transports 1 bike in an upright position. The bike carrier rack has an adjustable gutter channel and a built-in locking cycle security knob. For efficient storage, it folds flat when it's not in use.
- Approved to Tuv Safety Standards
- Transports 1 Bike in Upright Position
- Fits to Most Shaped Roof Bars
- Patented Clamp Fits Most Shapes and Size of Tubing 27-90mm
- Built in Locking Cycle Security Knob
- Adjustable Gutter Channel
- Folds Flat When Not in Use
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Car Rack Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.