Early Rider Trail Runner 14W 2017 - Kids Balance Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Balance Bikes See the latest products
New in Balance Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Early Rider Trail Runner is an off-road inspired kids balance bike for building critical riding ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Early Rider Trail Runner is an off-road inspired kids balance bike for building critical riding skills and confidence. Ideal for hitting the trails with the whole family.
The Trail Runner is built with a lightweight aluminium frame that is easy to ride with knobbly tyres for grip on loose ground.
The relaxed geometry puts your child into a stable and controlled upright position. This attention to detail creates a more enjoyable ride that’ll keep them in the saddle for longer.
Easily one of the more stylish kids bikes on the market with a hand brushed lacquered aluminium finish and riveted faux leather saddle.
- Lightweight aluminium frame for easy riding
- Knobbly wheels for grip on loose conditions
- Sealed cartridge bearings for smooth rolling wheels
- Stylish hand brushed & lacquered aluminium frame
- 1 year warranty
- Weight 3.5kg
The Early Rider Trail Runner 14W 2017 Features are:
Frame: Lightweight Hydroformed aluminium frame
Fork: Lightweight aluminium fork and steerer
Headset: Integrated threadless
Bars: Flat bar with 10 degrees sweep and marginally longer length for greater control.
Stem: Lightweight aluminium
Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearings
Rims: 14" pneumatic knobbly wheels
Tyres: 14" pneumatic knobbly wheels Front 14" pneumatic knobbly wheels Rear
Saddle: Riveted, faux leather saddle
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.