Easton EA90 SL Clincher Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description *Rear Wheel OnlyWe've upgraded our venerable EA90 SL wheels. These wheels have always been considere... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Rear Wheel Only
We've upgraded our venerable EA90 SL wheels. These wheels have always been considered the more robust option, now even more so. Bigger, more abusive riders will really appreciate the new-and-improved EA90 SL. It features the wider, 17.5-millimetre (internal) rim width; fully certified Road Tubeless compatibility; and now the added durability of the all new Echo rear hub. Durability is also enhanced by a handful of extra spokes (20 front and 24 rear vs. 16 front and 20 rear on the EA90 SLX). This wheelset is completely hand built and acoustically tuned using Easton's painstaking wheel building methods.
- Braking Surface - Machined Aluminium
- Cassette Type - Shimano 11/Sram 11
- Wheelset Weight (Front and Rear) - 1580g
- Finish - Sand blasted, Water transfer decals
- Type - Certified Road Tubeless Aluminium Clincher
- Rim Material - EA90 Alloy, Welded
- Rim Depth - 25mm
- Internal Rim Width - 17.5mm
- External Rim Width - 22mm
- Spokes - Sapim, straight-pull, black, straight-gauge
- Rear Spoke Pattern - 24 total, 283mm, 1X (ND) and 287mm, 2X (DS)
- Rear Hub Type - Easton Echo