Easton EC90 AERO 55 Clincher Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information *Rear Wheel OnlyTalk about features! These wheels have everything anyone could ever ask for: leading... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Rear Wheel Only
Talk about features! These wheels have everything anyone could ever ask for: leading aerodynamics, certified road tubeless compatibility without rim strips, unrivalled braking performance, outstanding durability and competitive weight. The Fantom rims steal the spotlight. These rims are wide (19-millimeter internal rim width), 55-millimeters deep and the round nose keeps them stable in cross winds. You will not find a faster clincher in this category and the wind tunnel testing proves it. Not to mention this is the one and only carbon clincher wheelset with certified road tubeless compatibility. But don't let the rims outshine the hubs. At the heart of the Aero 55 you'll find Easton's all new Echo rear hub. It's a masterpiece of durability and efficiency. Right away you'll notice the purr of the alloy drive mechanism and the 7-degree engagement. However, the best benefit to the new Echo hubset is durability.
- Cassette Type - Shimano 11/Sram 11
- Finish - Matte Carbon Water Transfer Decals
- Wheelset Weight (Front and Rear) - 1580g
- Type - Carbon Clincher
- Rim Material - EC90 Carbon
- Rim Depth - 55mm
- Internal Rim Width - 19mm
- External Rim Width - 28mm
- Spokes - Sapim CX-Ray, Straight-pulled, Bladed
- Rear Spoke Pattern - 20 total, TBD mm, 1X (ND) and TBD mm, 2X (DS)
- Rear Hub Type - Easton Echo