Easton Haven Alloy 29er Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information *Rear Wheel OnlyThe result of Easton's passion for engineering perfect solutions for specific types ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
*Rear Wheel Only
The result of Easton's passion for engineering perfect solutions for specific types of riding, the Haven performs in any Trail or All Mountain situation. Featuring an internal rim width of 21-millimetres, the Haven wheel is wide enough for 2.5-inch tires but still exceptionally light at just 1,650 grams. We built these wheels to last, no matter how hard or reckless you ride. Other highlights include out-of-the-box UST tubeless compatibility (no need to fuss with special rim strips or sealants), high-quality Sapim double-butted spokes and sealed cartridge bearings. Additionally, this wheelset is available in every axle configuration-the front wheel is available in 15×100-millimeter (QR15) or 20×110-millimeter and the rear wheel is available in 10×135-millimeter (standard QR) or 12×135- or 12×142-millimeter-ensuring that any All Mountain rider or super D racer can enjoy Haven wheels. Like all Easton wheels, the Haven is built by hand using Easton's proprietary acoustic tensioning and truing method.
- Wheel Sizes - 29"
- Finish - Black brushed, water transfer graphics or brushed mag
- Wheelset Weight (Front and Rear) - 1785g (29")
- Rim Material - Easton Aluminium
- Type - Clincher/UST
- Internal Rim Width - 21mm
- External Rim Width - 26mm
- Spokes - Sapim 2.0/1.7/2.0 sandblast grey
- Spoke Pattern - 24-3x
- Rear Hub Type - M1/6 bolt disc type only
- Rear Axle Size - 10x135QR, 12x135, 12x142