Easton Haven Dropper Seatpost
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Adjustable See the latest products
View RockShox Reverb Stealth B1 - 1X Remote Includes Bleed kit with Bleeding Edge, Discrete & Matchmaker X mount MY18Now £299.99
New in Adjustable
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Take to the mountains, enjoying every climb and descent alike. The Easton Haven Dropper Seatpost is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Take to the mountains, enjoying every climb and descent alike. The Easton Haven Dropper Seatpost is an internally routed dropper post that comes in 100mm, 125mm or 150mm options.
The Haven is cable operated with a hydraulic locking mechanism. It’s made from Easton’s EA90 alloy, which is high strength and lightweight. The 2-bolt head clamp is zero offset, so you’ll be keeping the same geometry as your frame.
An over-bar lever comes as standard with the Easton Haven dropper post, bring able to clamp it to either side of the handlebar for a custom fit. An under-bar, shifter-style lever is available from Race Face, which shares the same design as Easton Dropper.
A low-pressure system and static seals aids in reliability, making for a stress-free setup. A tool-free disconnect feature makes it easy to remove the seatpost should you want to service it.
- Finish:Gloss Black
- Weight: 495g (30.9mm x 440mm x 150mm) Length: 350/375/415/440mm
- Lever Actuation: Mechanical
- Locking Mechanism: Hydraulic
- Material: EA90 Alloy
- Head Type: Zero offset