Elite Custom Race Plus resin cage
- ShowProduct Information How do you follow one of the most iconic product designs in professional cycling? By improving it of... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
How do you follow one of the most iconic product designs in professional cycling? By improving it of course!
Over the past decade the Elite Custom Race has become almost ubiquitous in the World Tour peloton, for several years over 50% of riders in the Tour De France were using them, a level of domination almost unmatched by any manufacturer in modern times
- Over the course of the 2014 and 2015 Elite have been working with some of their most trusted athletes to get detailed feedback on where the Custom Race could be improved
- The result is the Custom Race Plus, it's the Custom Race, but fine tuned with a precise eye for detail
- By increasing the size and changing the alignment of the tension rubber Elite were able to eliminate the 'bottle creep' that could affect the old design in gritty conditions
- Reshaping the sides has also allowed greater flexibility in bottle insertion and reduced binding during removal
- Weight: 38 grams
- Made with pride in Italy
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.