Elite Dolomiti Ramp 3 Bike Folding 13 Pin Towbar Carrier
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Towbar racks See the latest products
New in Towbar racks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Travel with all your bikes on the innovative, feature-packed Elite Dolomiti Ramp 3 bike folding towb... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Travel with all your bikes on the innovative, feature-packed Elite Dolomiti Ramp 3 bike folding towbar carrier. This quality towbar bike carrier can accommodate all types of bikes including E bikes, mountain bikes, city bikes and road bikes. With a unique tilting ramp, easy folding frame and 4 integrated wheels, the Elite Dolomiti makes cycle transport a breeze.
- Unique tilting 'ramp' feature allows heavier bikes to be rolled up onto the rack with almost no heavy lifting involved
- Rack folds up for easier transport and storage, 4 integrated wheels in the base means you don't have to carry the rack to and from your vehicle either
- Available in 2 or 3 bike versions, both of which accept a 1 bike adaptor, (not included) giving you the option of taking their capacity up to 3 and 4 bikes respectively
- A high 60 KG capacity with a maximum weight of 30 KG per bike makes this rack able to handle even the heftiest downhill mountain bikes and ideal for E-bike usage
- Both the towball and bike clamps can be locked using the same key to deter thieves
- The whole rack tilts out of the way for easy boot access with the bikes mounted
- This U.K. version is fully compliant with U.K. vehicle regulations and standards regarding to safety, licence plate visibility and light placement
- Comes as 13-pin as standard but can be converted to 7-pin using adaptor CC27057 (not included)
- Designed, engineered and made in Italy