Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B Plus Trainer
- ShowProduct Information The Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B Plus turbo trainer is designed for smarter training. In-built is an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Turbo Trainer Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Elite Qubo Power Mag Smart B Plus turbo trainer is designed for smarter training. In-built is an ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart speed, cadence and power sensor so you can see your performance in exquisite detail.
Also included is a 6 month subscription to the Elite My E-Training app which allows you to train on hundreds of downloadable courses. Create races from all over the world with Google Maps and shared your performance with others. Challenge other racers on with similar performance.
Elite’s Qubo Power Mag comes with 8 levels of magnetic resistance all controlled from your handlebar through an innovative trigger adjuster. A wide footprint and adjustable feet give improved stability and offer a lower bike height for easier mounting.
There’s no need to calibrate roller pressure, your weight presses the tyre into the roller, meaning automatic adjustment and easy set-up. The Qubo Smart B Plus frame lets you reposition the rear drive unit so you can fit fat tyred 29ers.
- Integrated ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart speed, cadence & power sensor
- High power magnetic resistance unit
- 8 levels of resistance, automatic reading of level position
- Fast fixing blocking mechanism and Qubo compass frame
- Fits wheels from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with app My E-training = unlimited level mode
- Compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad & BKOOL
- 6 months free subscription to My E-training
- Sends speed/cadence/power data to ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible app and device
- ElastoGel roller has improved tyre grip, reduces tyre wear and vibrations, and offers significant noise reduction over other rollers
- 8 resistance levels
- 370 watt max power at 20km/h
- 900 watt max power at 40km/h
- 1,420 watt max power at 60km/h
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Turbo Trainer Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.