Endura Back Pack
- ShowProduct Information Backpack 25L - Multicompartment cycle specificCycle specific back pack with Luminite LED light unit ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Cycle specific back pack with Luminite LED light unit included
- Padded back system promoting airflow and ventilation
- Chest and hip straps with zipped mesh pockets
- Unique single-handed chest strap for attaching/detaching on the move
- Integrated, detachable rain cover; Compression straps
- Multiple pockets throughout including organizers, fleece lined pockets for valuables
- Compatible with a 3L hydration system with dedicated bladder compartment
- Neoprene helmet holder; Mesh Side Pockets
- Soft touch lined media / phone pocket
- Dimensions: H49cm x W30cm x D18cm (Volume approx. 25 l)
- Polyester 97%
- PVC 3%
Endura Back Pack Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Own this back pack over 2 years and in my all zipps still works fine, led still works .Two negatives : Heavy as hell (we all try to save every gram of weight) Padded back system promoting airflow and ventilation doasn't work on my back. In one verdict I do not recommend this pack.
Own this back pack over 2 years and in my all zipps still works fine, led still works .Two negatives : Heavy as hell (we all try to save every gram of weight) Padded back system promoting airflow and ventilation doasn't work on my back. In one verdict I do not recommend this pack.Close review
Initially looked like a great product, however after only a few weeks the zips broke on all compartments and the led light stopped working very poor quality
Initially looked like a great product, however after only a few weeks the zips broke on all compartments and the led light stopped working very poor qualityClose review
Cycle Backpacks Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.