Enduro Bearings 61001 SRS - ABEC 5 Bearing
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bearings See the latest products
New in Bearings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Enduro's ABEC 5 is the next performance step up from the popular ABEC 3 range. By using military lev... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Enduro's ABEC 5 is the next performance step up from the popular ABEC 3 range. By using military level, high precision HRC-64 hardended Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls, and 52100 High-Carbon Chromium-Alloy mirror polished races. This combination allows Enduro's ABEC 5 bearings to use tolerances twice as tight as ABEC 3, and operate without any noise. The Graphite/Nylon ball retainers allow virtually frictionless movement and provide constant lubrication to maximise the life of the bearing.
- Bearing Code: 6001 (61001)
- Dimensions: 12mm x 28mm x 8mm
- ABEC: 5
- Grade: 5
- Seals: SRS
- Grease: Kyodo Yushi PS-2
- Application: Hubs, Bottom Brackets
- Weight: 20.85g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.