Enduro Bearings 6806 LLB - Ceramic Hybrid Bearing
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Bearings See the latest products
New in Bearings
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ceramic Hybrid combines the chromium steel races found in Enduro's ABEC 5 range with Grade 5 ceramic... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Ceramic Hybrid combines the chromium steel races found in Enduro's ABEC 5 range with Grade 5 ceramic (Silicon Nitride - Si3n4) balls found in Zero Ceramic bearings. This combination creates a lighter, more efficient and more affordable ceramic bearing, perfect for use in hubs or bottom brackets. The low contact LLB seals provide protection from water or dirt ingress, but without causing any friction or drag.
- Bearing Code: 6806
- Dimensions: 30mm x 42mm x 7mm
- ABEC: 5
- Grade: 5
- Seals: LLB
- Grease: Kyodo Yushi PS-2
- Application: Hubs, Bottom Brackets
- Weight: 20.19g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.