Enve 6.7 SES Tubular Rear Road Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (Road) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (Road)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information What is it?Our most popular carbon fiber triathlon and TT cycling wheelWho is it for?Road cyclists a... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
What is it?
Our most popular carbon fiber triathlon and TT cycling wheel
Who is it for?
Road cyclists and triathletes who most frequently ride hilly to rolling terrain and prioritize aerodynamic performance over weight savings
Why did we make it?
We made the SES 6.7 to win the hearts of Triathletes. The SES 6.7 is fast, and stable making it a perfect choice for challenging courses like Kona, Roth, Couer d’Alene, and Lanzarote. However, the SES 6.7’s pedigree is road racing, so for the road cyclist with an off the front, nose into the wind riding style, the SES 6.7 delivers responsive accelerations, confident cornering, and excellent durability.
Material: Carbon Fiber
Rim Depth: 70
Internal Rim Width: 16.5
External Rim Width: 24
Built Weight: 1614.4
Rim Weight: 530
Recommended Tire Size: 23mm - 25mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.