Enve 65 Clincher Front Road Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (Road) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (Road)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The release and use of this rim has stirred plenty of debate as to its ideal application. Some call ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The release and use of this rim has stirred plenty of debate as to its ideal application. Some call it the best TT wheel they have ridden, to others their favorite crit wheel, cyclo-crossers swear by them, and road racing is a given.
Where things get really interesting is that the rim is so light that some racers insist it should even be used for hill climbs. Given this wheel’s uncompromising cornering and aero performance, our pro racers report abnormal amounts of friction amongst team members as they vie for the opportunity to roll the 65s in their "A" priority races vs. other options.
The cycling world may be a more harmonious place without the 65, but it certainly wouldn’t be as fast. Available as: 65 Clincher, 1.65 Tubular (Ultralight), and 2.65 Tubular (Standard).
After you have chosen what’s best suited for your discipline, it’s clear you will love the "Founders Favorite".
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.