Evoc CC 3L + 2L Bladder Hydration Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Evoc CC 3L Hydration Bag is a very compact hydration backpack with optimised ventilation and air... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Evoc CC 3L Hydration Bag is a very compact hydration backpack with optimised ventilation and airflow in the back.
With a weight of just 270g, this hydration pack will take a hydration bladder up to three litres. With plenty of storage options for tools and kit, it's an ideal all-day riding pack.
- Includes 2L hydration bladder
- Fleece padded extra compartment for small parts
- Detachable hip belt
- Multifunctional elastic strap system for external fixations
- Reflector elements for additional safety
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L
- Clip for hydration tube
- Volume: 3L
- Weight: 270g
- Size: 20cm x 45cm x 4cm
- Materials: Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU coated, P600/D PU coated, air mesh, 3D air mesh
Air Tune System
The lightest back system for our lightest backpacks. The AIR TUNE SYSTEM offers minimal contact surface and maximum back ventilation for high-performance use.
Ventilation channels 01, 3D air mesh padding 02 and shoulder straps with ventilation holes 03 make up the key features for maximum breathability when every second counts or simply for that little bit of added comfort.
AIR CIRCULATION is used in all our backpacks, as it ensures optimum ventilation while preventing excessive cooling down of the sensitive kidney area, even during extremely high-strain activities or intensive perspiration. Constant, free air circulation is guaranteed as a result of the vertical air channel.
Gaps along the sides of the channel allow additional air to escape.
3D Air Mesh
These three dimensionally structured fabrics with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
Air Mesh is equipped with fine pores for excellent air circulation and does not absorb moisture. This makes it perfectly suited as a ventilating cover fabric for the back parts of our backpacks.
N210 D Ripstop PU Coated
The demands for the perfect outer material of a backpack can be summed up in four characteristics: durable, abrasion resistant, water repellent and very light. This is exactly what our Nylon 210/D Ripstop offers. A double PU-coating of the lightweight nylon base provides moisture protection and wear resistance. A micro texture of filaments segments the basic fabric into tiny squares to prevent rips – hence the name Ripstop.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.