Evoc Explorer Team Touring Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Multifunctional, technical touring backpack for overnight bike tours, featuring loads of well-organi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionMultifunctional, technical touring backpack for overnight bike tours, featuring loads of well-organised storage space. Combining neutrally balanced load distribution and a large back ventilation system, this backpack gives maximum carrying comfort, making it the perfect partner for longer mountain adventures
Airflow Contact System
The requirement here is to transfer even larger loads to the body's centre of gravity such that they become neutral, while at the same time minimising the contact areas with the back and shoulders
We solve this contradiction by means of a back component where all ventilation components such as large ventilation channels and specially grooved and perforated EVA pads behind mesh webbing have practically been moved to the inside. This ensures that the pack fits close to the back and simultaneously gives optimised back ventilation. Hip belt wings with air mesh and ventilation slots extend the concept of a close fitting yet well ventilated back system in terms of load transfer and carrying area
- 30L capacity
- Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU coated, P600/D PU coated, 3D Air Mesh, Air Mesh, Atilon PE-FoamLarge main compartment with small mesh compartment for valuable items
- Spacious bottom compartment
- Connection from main compartment to bottom compartment (access)
- Large side compartments with zips in pull direction
- Perfectly organised tool compartment with wide opening
- Roll-out helmet holder
- Newly developed, concealable fastening system for fullface helmets
- 4 side compression straps
- Integrated rain cover
- Backlight clip with reflective material
- Additional compartment for hydration systems of up to 3L volumes
- Clip for drinking tube
Hydration bladder sold separately
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.