Evoc FR Enduro Womens Backpack
- ShowProduct Information The Evoc FR Enduro Women combines 16 litres of capacity backpack with an integrated back protector. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 16 L, 1050 g, 27 x 56 x 11 cm
- Liteshield Back Protector offers 95% shock absorption
- Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face), protecion gear (stowable)
- Tool compartment (separate, wide swing-opening)
- 3D Air Mesh - This three dimensionally structured fabric with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
- Air Mesh - Air Mesh is equipped with fine pores for excellent air circulation and does not absorb moisture. This makes it perfectly suited as a ventilating cover fabric for the back parts of our backpacks.
- EVA TARPAULIN Mesh PVC free - Particularly tough and tear-resistant, waterproof material, which is transparent as an added bonus. Ideally suited for compartments in backpacks and bags that are exposed to high strain while also providing an excellent overview, for instance when it comes to the small parts compartment for tools.
- N210 D Ripstop PU coated - The demands for the perfect outer material of a backpack can be summed up in four characteristics: durable, abrasion resistant, water repellent and very light. This is exactly what our Nylon 210/D Ripstop offers. A double PU-coating of the lightweight nylon base provides moisture protection and wear resistance. A micro texture of filaments segments the basic fabric into tiny squares to prevent rips – hence the name Ripstop.
- Neoprene - Well known from water sports, neoprene also has ideal properties for high-end backpacks. Very strong and at the same time flexible over a wide temperature range, it works outstandingly for our hip belts. The material additionally offers great temperature regulation and shock absorbing qualities.
- P600 D PU coated - A very durable fabric for high-abrasion areas, it is also tear-resistant and lightweight while absorbing almost no moisture. Combining these characteristics, it’s the perfect material for high-stress pockets or backpack base constructions.
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.