Exposure Blaze Mk3 Rear Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear lights See the latest products
New in Rear lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Intelligent rear lighting for commuting, road cycling and Time Trial. Ambient Kinetic Technology (Re... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Intelligent rear lighting for commuting, road cycling and Time Trial. Ambient Kinetic Technology (ReAKT) enables the light to automatically flare under braking and when entering areas of higher ambient light to create a contrast in brightness.
Updated with Peloton mode utilises ReAKT Technology for use in a chain gang by dimming upon detection of a riders front light, preventing a dazzling effect, but flaring up as a beacon at the tail of the pack.
High capacity battery for substantial burn times.
Features USB convenience, a choice of 6 burn times, DayBright flash pattern and side illumination for 180__visibility.
In the box: Blaze MK3 ReAKT Peloton, Seatpost bracket, USB charge cable, Quick start guide
Exposure Technologies: ReAKT, OMS, ITM, CFD, Fuel Gauge
- LED Configuration: 1 x Red XPE-R Cree LED
- Lumens: Max 80/With ReAKT 150
- Battery: 1500 mAh Lithium-Ion
- Runtime: 6hrs - 48hrs
- Rechargeable: Mains and USB
- Charge Time: 4hrs
- Weight: 77g
- Anodised 6063 Aluminium
- Water Resistance IPX6
- Length: 70mm
- Head Diameter: 28mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.