Exposure MaXx-D Mk10 Rechargeable Front Light With QR Bracket - 3200 Lumens
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
View Exposure Strada 900 Road Specific Rechargeable Front Light Including Remote Switch With DayBright - 800 LumensNow £220.46
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Light up any trail with the superb Exposure MaXx-D MK10 front light pumping out a huge 2,350 constan... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Light up any trail with the superb Exposure MaXx-D MK10 front light pumping out a huge 2,350 constant lumen (3,200 lumen in Reflex Boost mode). CNC Aluminium bodywork is packed with innovative patented technologies, intelligently managing power and optimising brightness. OSD keeps you informed of burntime and status, all controlled by the Stainless Steel Function Button giving positive feedback. The forged Aluminium bracket securely mounts the Exposure MaXx-D to your bike keeping it pointing in the right direction.
- Output 3200 lumens Reflex Boost, 2350 constant
- Weight 310grams
- Burntime Min 2 hrs Max 36 hrs
- Battery Capacity 11600 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm) Length - 115, Head - 54, Back - 50
- Reflex Plus Technology
- OLED Status Display
- Smart Port Technology +
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- With 35/31.8mm QR Bracket
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Recommended Use: All Mountain, XC
- Max Lumens: 2,500 | Reflex 3,300
- Run Time: High – 2hrs, Low 36hrs
- Battery: Li Ion 11,600mAh
- Charge Time: 9hrs
- Dimensions: L – 115mm x D – 54mm
- Weight: 310g
In the box: MaXx D MK10, Quick release bracket, 2.8a fast charger, USB charge cable, Quick start guide.