Exposure Revo Dynamo Front Light With Dynamo Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Revo is Exposure Lights tried, tested and much loved dynamo powered light.Providing up to 800 lu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Providing up to 800 lumens of power that is only limited by your endurance, it is the new must have for adventure riding, touring and commuting.
- Stand Light Technology allows the Revo to remain lit when you stop cycling, the output dims but will last for up to an hour at a low level. The retained energy allows you to quickly get up to full power when you start cycling again or get your tent up for a night in the wilderness.
- The Revo features reduced Smart Port technology allowing an Exposure Red Eye rear light to be used for a complete battery free lighting solution.
- Warning, do not attempt to power any other Exposure Lights directly from the hub as the unregulated current will cause damage to the circuitry.
- Stand Light
- Dynamo Powered
- Smart Port Technology + (RedEye only
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Hand Made in the UK
- Dynamo Hub
- Handlebar bracket
- Revo Connecting cable
- Cable routing kit
- Quick start guide
- Run Time:Endless
- Battery:Super capacitors for Stand Light
- Dimensions:L - 59mm x D - 47mm
- Revo Pack 570g
- When you stop the Revo’s Stand Light provides ten minutes of light at 400 lumens running for up to an hour at a diminishing level. This Stand Light allows the Revo to keep you seen when stopped and get straight back up to pace.
- The Quick Release Brackets make Exposure Lights simple to setup, securely attach and remove from your bike.
- Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- ALL MOUNTAIN - 1%
- XC - 1%
- ROAD - 100%
- COMMUTE - 100%
Weight : 110g
Output : 800 lumens
Power : Dynamo Hub
Stand light : When you stop peddling the light will remain on but dimmed for 10 minutes.
Burn time : Ride duration
Emitter : 4 Cree XPG R5 LEDs
Stand Light Technology : This ensures the Revo won’t leave you in the dark when you stop. It will keep two out of 4 LEDs lit for 10 minutes, ensuring you will still be seen. When you start pedalling again, it’ll quickly pick back up to full power.
Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+) : Patented technology that enables the use of rear lights powered from the Revo.
Collimated Lens Technology : Exposure Lights use these high-tech resin lenses which have been extensively researched. These lenses are specifically designed to maximise light collection from the LEDs and efficiently produce an optimum beam pattern for cycling ensuring no light is wasted.
Weatherproof Body : CNC machined aerospace grade aluminium body with efficient heat transfer design. Fully manufactured in the UK.
Gold plated charge port : The charge port is gold plated for corrosion resistance, more efficient conductivity and it is sealed to a greater level adding protection to you light.
Storm Cap : The Smart Port in protected by a silicone cover to stop muddy gloves pushing dirt into the port.