Exposure Revo Dynamo Front Light With Dynamo Hub
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Revo is Exposure Lights tried, tested and much loved dynamo powered light.Providing up to 800 lu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Providing up to 800 lumens of power that is only limited by your endurance, it is the new must have for adventure riding, touring and commuting.
- Stand Light Technology allows the Revo to remain lit when you stop cycling, the output dims but will last for up to an hour at a low level. The retained energy allows you to quickly get up to full power when you start cycling again or get your tent up for a night in the wilderness.
- The Revo features reduced Smart Port technology allowing an Exposure Red Eye rear light to be used for a complete battery free lighting solution.
- Warning, do not attempt to power any other Exposure Lights directly from the hub as the unregulated current will cause damage to the circuitry.
- Stand Light
- Dynamo Powered
- Smart Port Technology + (RedEye only
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Hand Made in the UK
- Dynamo Hub
- Handlebar bracket
- Revo Connecting cable
- Cable routing kit
- Quick start guide
- Run Time:Endless
- Battery:Super capacitors for Stand Light
- Dimensions:L - 59mm x D - 47mm
- Revo Pack 570g
- When you stop the Revo’s Stand Light provides ten minutes of light at 400 lumens running for up to an hour at a diminishing level. This Stand Light allows the Revo to keep you seen when stopped and get straight back up to pace.
- The Quick Release Brackets make Exposure Lights simple to setup, securely attach and remove from your bike.
- Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- ALL MOUNTAIN - 1%
- XC - 1%
- ROAD - 100%
- COMMUTE - 100%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.