Exposure Revo Dynamo Front Light With Dynamo Hub
- ShowProduct Information The Revo is Exposure Lights tried, tested and much loved dynamo powered light.Providing up to 800 lu... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Lights Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Providing up to 800 lumens of power that is only limited by your endurance, it is the new must have for adventure riding, touring and commuting.
- Stand Light Technology allows the Revo to remain lit when you stop cycling, the output dims but will last for up to an hour at a low level. The retained energy allows you to quickly get up to full power when you start cycling again or get your tent up for a night in the wilderness.
- The Revo features reduced Smart Port technology allowing an Exposure Red Eye rear light to be used for a complete battery free lighting solution.
- Warning, do not attempt to power any other Exposure Lights directly from the hub as the unregulated current will cause damage to the circuitry.
- Stand Light
- Dynamo Powered
- Smart Port Technology + (RedEye only
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Hand Made in the UK
- Dynamo Hub
- Handlebar bracket
- Revo Connecting cable
- Cable routing kit
- Quick start guide
- Run Time:Endless
- Battery:Super capacitors for Stand Light
- Dimensions:L - 59mm x D - 47mm
- Revo Pack 570g
- When you stop the Revo’s Stand Light provides ten minutes of light at 400 lumens running for up to an hour at a diminishing level. This Stand Light allows the Revo to keep you seen when stopped and get straight back up to pace.
- The Quick Release Brackets make Exposure Lights simple to setup, securely attach and remove from your bike.
- Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- ALL MOUNTAIN - 1%
- XC - 1%
- ROAD - 100%
- COMMUTE - 100%
Weight : 110g
Output : 800 lumens
Power : Dynamo Hub
Stand light : When you stop peddling the light will remain on but dimmed for 10 minutes.
Burn time : Ride duration
Emitter : 4 Cree XPG R5 LEDs
Stand Light Technology : This ensures the Revo won’t leave you in the dark when you stop. It will keep two out of 4 LEDs lit for 10 minutes, ensuring you will still be seen. When you start pedalling again, it’ll quickly pick back up to full power.
Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+) : Patented technology that enables the use of rear lights powered from the Revo.
Collimated Lens Technology : Exposure Lights use these high-tech resin lenses which have been extensively researched. These lenses are specifically designed to maximise light collection from the LEDs and efficiently produce an optimum beam pattern for cycling ensuring no light is wasted.
Weatherproof Body : CNC machined aerospace grade aluminium body with efficient heat transfer design. Fully manufactured in the UK.
Gold plated charge port : The charge port is gold plated for corrosion resistance, more efficient conductivity and it is sealed to a greater level adding protection to you light.
Storm Cap : The Smart Port in protected by a silicone cover to stop muddy gloves pushing dirt into the port.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Lights Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.