Exposure Strada MK10 Super Bright Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Exposure Strada MK11 SB offers a Super Bright output with a road specific beam to illuminate the... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Exposure Strada MK11 SB offers a Super Bright output with a road specific beam to illuminate the darkest of rural roads and large battery for tricky commutes or longer tours in the saddle.
Road Specific Beam - Taking its lead from car headlight technology, dual lenses deliver an optimum beam for road cycling with a flat beam for the periphery and a spot beam lighting the way ahead, which can by dipped for oncoming traffic with the included handlbar mounted, wired switch.
Optimised Mode Selector - Various programs in the lights offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
- Remote Switch
- LED Configuration - 2 x White XPL2
- Lumens - Max 1500
- Battery - 7800mAh Lithium Ion
- Runtime - 2-36 hours
- Rechargeable - Through Case USB
- Charge Time - 7 hours
- Weight - 230g
- Material - Anodised 6063 Aluminium
- Water Resistance - IP6
- Length - 106mm
- Head Diameter - 46mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.