Exposure TraceR USB Rechargeable Rear light With DayBright
- ShowProduct Information The Exposure TraceR rear light is the ultimate answer for the cyclist who needs a super compact rear... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Rear Lights Buying Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Exposure TraceR rear light is the ultimate answer for the cyclist who needs a super compact rear light, with USB convenience and superb build quality. Featuring Optimised Mode Selector, 3 brightness levels, side illumination and Fuel Gauge displaying the remaining battery life using a traffic light system making it clear when you need to recharge, the Exposure TraceR ensures you stay visible, both day and night, in the urban jungle and on rural roads.
The Exposure TraceR is a super bright USB charging rear light.
- Its compact design, high power, wide angle visibility and ultra-reliability have made it an award-winning product.
- The TraceR features Optimum Mode Selector with 3 brightness modes in constant or pulsing beams.
- It has a Fuel Gauge using a traffic light system to make it clear when it's time to recharge so you can be safe and seen.
- Exposure Lights have always been designed to get the maximum light from minimum sized unit and Cable Free Design with single button operation ensures this is maintained.
- The Trace and TraceR can be brought together in the Trace TraceR Pack and the TraceR can also be mounted under the saddle using the Saddle Rail Bracket.
- Recommended Use: Road & Commute
- Max Lumens: 75
- Run Time: High – 3hrs | 24hrs (Pulse)
- Battery: Li-Ion 700mAh
- Charge Time: 4hrs
- Dimensions: L – 57mm x D – 28mm
- Weight: 35g
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
In the box:
- Exposure TraceR rear light
- Seatpost bracket
- Micro USB charge cable
- Quick start guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Rear Lights Buying Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.