The Exposure TraceR rear light is the ultimate answer for the cyclist who needs a super compact rear light, with USB convenience and superb build quality. Featuring Optimised Mode Selector, 3 brightness levels, side illumination and Fuel Gauge displaying the remaining battery life using a traffic light system making it clear when you need to recharge, the Exposure TraceR ensures you stay visible, both day and night, in the urban jungle and on rural roads.
The Exposure TraceR is a super bright USB charging rear light.
- Its compact design, high power, wide angle visibility and ultra-reliability have made it an award-winning product.
- The TraceR features Optimum Mode Selector with 3 brightness modes in constant or pulsing beams.
- It has a Fuel Gauge using a traffic light system to make it clear when it's time to recharge so you can be safe and seen.
- Exposure Lights have always been designed to get the maximum light from minimum sized unit and Cable Free Design with single button operation ensures this is maintained.
- The Trace and TraceR can be brought together in the Trace TraceR Pack and the TraceR can also be mounted under the saddle using the Saddle Rail Bracket.
- Recommended Use: Road & Commute
- Max Lumens: 75
- Run Time: High – 3hrs | 24hrs (Pulse)
- Battery: Li-Ion 700mAh
- Charge Time: 4hrs
- Dimensions: L – 57mm x D – 28mm
- Weight: 35g
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Fuel Gauge
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
In the box:
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Exposure TraceR USB Rechargeable Rear light With DayBright
In Stock- despatched in 1 working days
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.
Satisfied with the service from Tredz. Unfortunately let down by delay caused by Royal Mail