Julien Bérard chooses FLR Shoes!
The Pro Tour rider of AG2R La Mondiale chooses to ride with FLR’s top of the range F-XX shoes in the world class peloton. Julien has already made 5 Giro d’Italia, one Vuelta a Espana and many of the other major world tour races.
The FLR F-XX shoe was designed in close cooperation with Julien. His expertise has influenced the development of the shoe, to create the world’s greatest cycling shoe.
- Upper: Lightweight microfibre leather with strong ventilated nylon mesh
- Fastener: 2 x A-A14 Reel Knob and Velcro for complete security
- Footbed: Performance cushion insole
- Cleat Compatibility: Compatible with FLR C-20, C-30 cleats and all major 3-bolt clipless pedal systems
- Vented tongue for breathability
Road competition carbon fibre sole gives a rigid, powerful and efficient pedal stroke, while being extremely light and vented! Sole is equipped with two non-slip treads for safe walking.
Breathable lightweight microfibre leather with small vent holes, covers large areas to provide fantastic ventilation and breathability.
High visibility reflective inserts for safety on the road.
Red absorbed cushion layer provides maximum cushioning and shock absorption.
Easy to use lacing system for maximum super strong lace.