Felt 1909 3-SP 2017 - Cruiser
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Vintage style cruising. The Felt 1909 3-2P blends art nouveau styling with contemporary materials to... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Vintage style cruising. The Felt 1909 3-2P blends art nouveau styling with contemporary materials to offer a plush ride with a retro look.
With wide tyres, a sprung saddle and a Jerry Springer suspension fork you can cruise the beach front in comfort and look great doing it. The Shimano Nexus 3 speed hub gears give you a little extra pedal power up the inclines while the front drum brake and rear coaster brake gives you reliable stopping power while maintaining the slick lines.
Cycle with the spirit of pioneering cyclists on the Felt 1909 Cruiser bike.
- Aluminium alloy frame with hydroformed tank
- Jerry Springer fork for a smoother ride
- Colour matched components for a stylish look
- Coaster and drum brakes for stealth stopping power
- 3 speed hub gears for easy shifting
- Size: 18”
- Colour: Battleship Grey
- The Felt 1909 3-SP is available with 0% APR finance
The Felt 1909 3-SP 2017 Features are:
Frame: Felt Hydroformed tank, aluminum, w/ carrier bosses
Fork: Jerry Springer coil-type springer
Headset: 1-1/8" semi-integrated threaded
Bars: Felt Bar Dip cruiser, Ø25.4mm, 250mm rise, 675mm wide
Stem: Aluminum adjustable height quill, Ø25.4mm
Front Mech: n/a
Rear Mech: n/a
Chainset: 1-pc heat-treated steel, 170mmFelt Drillium design, aluminum, 44T
Bottom Bracket: USA size, looseball
Cassette: 22T cog
Chain: KMC Z410, 1/8"
Front Brake: Drum brake
Rear Brake: Coaster brake
Rims: Felt aluminum 50mm super wide
Front Hub: Aluminum 5-star hi-flange, sealed bearing, drum brake, 36H
Rear Hub: Shimano Nexus 3-speed, 36H
Spokes: Heavy Duty 12G stainless steel
Tyres: Felt Quick Brick 26 x 2.125" Front Felt Quick Brick 26 x 2.125" Rear
Seatpost: Ø27.2 x 350mmSingle-bolt aluminum w/ nut bar, Ø31.8mm IDSingle-bolt aluminum w/ nut bar, Ø31.8mm ID