Felt 7 Eighty Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From fire roads to single track trails. The Felt 7 Eighty is a hardtail mountain bike that offers po... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From fire roads to single track trails. The Felt 7 Eighty is a hardtail mountain bike that offers powerful rolling characteristics with plenty of durability.
Offering a stable riding position, the Felt 7 is ideal for adventures both on and off-road. The 6061 aluminium frame is built with butted and hydroformed tubes to keep the weight down while maintaining strength. Nimble and rapid rolling the 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance for off-road MTB riding. The SR Suntour XCT fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to smooth the trail ahead.
The Shimano Altus 3x8 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs while the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes give you confident all-weather stopping power.
The Felt 7 Eighty is available in a wide range of sizes for riders of all ages.
- 6061 aluminium for lightweight durability
- 27.5” wheels offer nimble handling with rapid rolling
- SR Suntour XCT fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Sizes: 12” (XX Small), 14” (X Small), 16” (Small), 18” (Medium), 20” (Large), 22” (X Large)
- Colour: Matte Black(Red/White)
- The Felt 7 Eighty is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt XC, butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform, semi-integrated head tube,IS disc mounts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT, Preload, 100mm|
|Headset:||FSA NO.10 w/16.2mm custom cone spacer|
|Stem:||Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless 1-1/8|| +/- 7° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar w/ black Cr-Mo bolts: XS - 70mm, SM/MD - 80mm, LG - 90mm, XL - 100mm|
|Bars:||Felt MTB 6061 riser, Ø31.8mm, 15mm rise x 6° sweep x 9° bend (720mm)|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro M285|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus, low clamp 34.9, dual pull, top swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus 3x8|
|Rims:||Aluminum double wall, 19mm inside|
|Front Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx100|
|Rear Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx135|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob Kevlarguard, 27.5 x 2.1|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob Kevlarguard, 27.5 x 2.1|
|Seat Post:||Felt butted 6061, dual-bolt micro-adjust 15mm offset, Ø30.9|
XS/SM - 170mm
MD/LG/XL - 175mm42/32/22T
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM56, 8-speed, 11-34T|
|Pedals:||Low-profile nylon platform|
|Weight:||14.37kg / 31.69lbs. (w/pedals)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.