Felt F30X 2017 - Cyclocross Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Cyclocross See the latest products
New in Cyclocross
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race ready CX performance. The Felt F30X is a cyclocross bike that features tried and tested World C... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race ready CX performance. The Felt F30X is a cyclocross bike that features tried and tested World Cup geometry, for confident control when the going gets tough.
With race proven geometry, the custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame is built to go fast over challenging terrain. The fork features UHC carbo blades for precise steering control and a smoother ride.
Shimano R505 hydraulic disc brakes deliver confident stopping power that will keep on working even on the muddiest ‘cross courses. The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain is combined with an FSA Gossamer 46/36t chainset to give you slick shifting with the ideal gear ratios for taking on tough CX tracks.
Push harder on challenging terrain with the Felt F30X cyclocross bike.
- Custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- UHC advanced carbon fibre fork blades for a smoother ride
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 60cm
- Colour: Matte Navy(Magenta/Silver)
- The Felt F30X is available with 0% APR finance
The Felt F30X 2017 Features are:
Frame: Felt Cyclocross FLite Custom Butted 6061 aluminum, Dynaform TIG-welded construction, BB386, 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle dropouts
Fork: Felt Cyclocross UHC Advanced carbon fiber blades, ControlTaper 1.125|| - 1.5|| aluminum steer tube and crown, carbon fiber blades with flat mount disc standard and 12 x 100mm Maxle style dropouts
Headset: FSA NO.38/42, 1.125|| - 1.5|| sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), 1 x 10mm + 2 x 5mm PC headset spacers
Bars: Felt CXR SuperLite, 86mm reach, 130mm drop, Ø31.8mm: 47 - 50cm = 420 / 450mm, 53 - 60cm = 440 / 470mm
Stem: Felt CXR SuperLite, ±7° rise, Ø31.8mm: 47 - 53cm = 90mm, 55cm = 100mm, 57cm = 110mm, 60cm = 120mm
Front Mech: Shimano 105 clamp-on, Ø34.9mm
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 short cage
Shifters: Shimano R505 Hydro
Chainset: Gossamer Compact BB386 EVO: 47cm = 165mm, 50cm = 170mm, 53cm = 172.5mm, 55 - 60cm = 175mmFSA 46/36T
Bottom Bracket: FSA PF30 for BB386 Frame
Cassette: Shimano, 11-28T
Chain: Shimano 11-speed
Front Brake: Shimano R505 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano Ice-Tech 140mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano R505 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano Ice-Tech 140mm rotor
Rims: Felt CxR3 Disc (tubeless ready)
Front Hub: Felt R3 Disc, sealed bearing, 24H
Rear Hub: Felt R3 Disc, sealed cartridge bearing, 28H, 11-speed
Spokes: 2.0mm stainless steel
Tyres: Schwalbe X-One Evo, HS 467, 700c x 33c Front - Schwalbe X-One Evo, HS 467, 700c x 33c Rear
Seatpost: Felt CxR3, Ø27.2mm, 300mm length