Felt FR3 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Felt FR3 is a race bike that’ll get you racing at the head of the pack. Felt Fit Race Road geome... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Felt FR3 is a race bike that’ll get you racing at the head of the pack. Felt Fit Race Road geometry puts you in the perfect riding position so you can go your fastest, while staying comfortable over longer distances. A super lightweight carbon frame features Felt’s UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fibre, giving fantastic stiffness and power delivery, as well as a stylish carbon weave finish.
- Felt Fit Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre is lightweight and high performing
- Felt Fit Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre has monocoque construction for stiff performance
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain is fast shifting and accurate
- Shimano Ultegra brakes are powerful
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 25c tyres are fast and give great grip
- DT Swiss wheels are quick rolling and tubeless ready
- Sizes: 43cm, 47cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Matte TeXtreme/Fire Fade
- The Felt FR3 is available with 0% APR finance
With a lightweight frameset constructed from Felt’s UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fibre, the FR3 boasts all of the performance credentials as the flagship models in the FR Series. And with the functionality and dependability of a Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and DT Swiss, tubeless-ready wheels, the FR3 is a reliable teammate for outperforming the competition on any racecourse, or giving you the ride of your life on any road.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon fiber BB386 bottom bracket shell, carbon fiber dropouts, CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur hanger|
|Fork:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, blades and dropouts|
|Headset:||FSA integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap, 43 - 47cm: IS-21, 1.125" --- 51 - 54cm: No.382, 1.125 - 1.25" --- 56 - 61cm: No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual pivot caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra R8010 direct mount caliper|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed short cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed with Felt Elite sealed derailleur cable and housing|
|Rims:||DT Swiss F1825 Classic, tubeless ready, 18mm inner width, 23mm depth, 1845g (wheelset)|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss 370, 100mm QR|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 370, 11-speed, 130mm QR|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Champion 2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 52/36T, 43 - 47cm: 165mm -- 51cm: 170mm --- 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm --- 58 - 61cm: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Token BB386 with 24mm bearings|
|Cassette:||Shimano 11-speed, 11-28T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|