Felt FR30 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Outperform the competition and exceed your expectations. The Felt FR30 is a road race bike that comb... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Outperform the competition and exceed your expectations. The Felt FR30 is a road race bike that combines a finely tuned chassis with a capable component spec to give you maximum performance without compromise.
Developed in conjunction with Felt’s top-tier race bikes, the SuperLite custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame is lightweight, stiff and features dialled geometry for true road race performance. The full UHC Performance carbon fibre fork offers pinpoint handling alongside a smoother ride.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain features a wide range cassette with a compact chainset to give you a slick shifting with a good spread of gears for riding varied terrain. Shimano 105 brakes give you confident stopping control while, the Felt RSL3 tubeless ready wheels are shod with Schwalbe Durano RaceGuard tyres for rapid rolling reliability.
Climb, descend and spring to the finish line on the Felt FR30.
- Custom butted 6061 aluminium alloy frame offers premium performance
- Full UHC Performance carbon fork for a smoother ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting reliability
- Felt RSL3 wheels for reliable rolling
- Sizes: 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Matte Red (Black), Matte Black (Navy, Pink)
- The Felt FR30 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt Race Road SuperLite Custom Butted 6069 aluminum, Dynaform TIG-welded construction|
|Fork:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced carbon fiber monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steer tube, crown race, crown, blades and dropouts|
|Headset:||51 - 54cm: FSA NO.382, 1.125||- 1.25|| sealed cartridge bearing,|
|Stem:||Felt VariableAngle, ± 8°/16° rise, Ø31.8mm: 51cm = 90mm, 54 - 56cm = 100mm, 58=110mm, 61=120mm|
|Bars:||Felt SuperLite Road, short 65mm reach, 125mm drop, Ø31.8mm: 51cm = 400mm, 54 - 56cm = 420mm, 58 - 61cm = 440mmFelt VelvetGel Tape with 3M Reflective BaseFelt Bubble-Tech ||F Wing|||
|Front Brake:||Dual pivot caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Dual pivot caliper|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano 105|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105 clamp-on, Ø34.9mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 short cage|
|Rims:||Felt Road RSL3 (tubeless ready), 22mm Width, 28mm Depth|
|Front Hub:||Felt R3, sealed bearing, 28H|
|Rear Hub:||Felt R3, sealed cartridge bearing, 28H, 11-speed compatible|
|Spokes:||2.0mm stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe DURANO RaceGuard, 700c x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe DURANO RaceGuard, 700c x 25c|
|Seat Post:||Felt Race Road UHC Performance carbon fiber, Ø27.2mm, 300mm length|
|Chainset:||Shimano 105, 51cm = 170mm, 54 - 56cm = 172.5mm, 58 - 61cm = 175mmShimano 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Token For BB386 Frame with Shimano Crankset|
|Cassette:||Shimano 11-speed, 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.