Felt Nine 50 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Race inspired cross-country MTB performance. The Felt Nine 50 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike for r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Race inspired cross-country MTB performance. The Felt Nine 50 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike for rapid trail riding
Dialled XC geometry offers fast and efficient handling on off-road trails. Built with butted 6061 aluminium alloy, the frame is lightweight, stiff and strong - ideal for cross country riding. Butted and hydroformed tubes create a lighter frame without compromising the inherent strength of the frame. This is the same frame as you find on the higher priced Felt Nine 30. Rapid rolling over the rough as well as the smooth the 29” wheels are ideal for all types of MTB terrain.
The RockShox XC30 fork gives you 100mm of plush suspension travel to take the sting out of rough trails. The Remote PopLoc lever allows you to lock the fork out on the fly for improved efficiency when climbing on smoother surfaces.
Offering slick shifting with a wide range of gears is the Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain. The Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
No mountain is too long or too steep with the Felt Nine 50.
- Tough and lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with butted and hydroformed tubes
- RockShox XC30 fork offers 100mm of suspension travel with remote lockout
- Shimano XT/Deore 3x10 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 16” (Small), 18” (Medium), 20” (Large), 22” (X Large)
- Colours: Matte Black/Blue/Chartreuse
- The Felt Nine 50 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt XC, butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform, semi-integrated head tube, replaceable derailleur hanger, IS disc mounts, standard 73mm threaded bottom bracket, 135mm OLD, Ø30.9mm seatpost, Ø34.9mm low clamp front derailleur|
|Fork:||Rock Shox XC30, tapered steerer, Poploc remote, 100mm|
|Headset:||FSA NO.10 w/16.2mm custom cone spacer|
|Stem:||Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless 1-1/8"" +/- 7° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar w/ black Cr-Mo bolts|
|Bars:||Felt MTB 6061 riser, Ø31.8mm, 15mm rise x 6° sweep x 9° bend (720mm)|
|Front Brake:||Shimano M355, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano M355, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano M355|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore, low clamp 34.9, dual pull, top swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT 10-speed Shadow Plus, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 3x10|
|Rims:||WTB Stp i19 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx100|
|Rear Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx135|
|Spokes:||2.0mm stainless steel w/ aluminum nipples|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, folding, 29 x 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob, folding, 29 x 2.25|
|Seat Post:||Felt butted 6061, dual-bolt w/ forged head, micro-adjust, 15mm offset, Ø30.9|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore 3x10 42/32/24T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano 73mm|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM96, 9-speed, 11-36T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.