Finish Line Pro Shop Apron
- ShowProduct Information Designed with input from shop mechanics to make this the most advanced apron availablePrevents bike ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionDesigned with input from shop mechanics to make this the most advanced apron available
- Prevents bike grime getting onto your civilian clothes
- Made from washable heavy duty cotton canvas
- Features a magneticchest pocket, adjustable back straps, three hip pockets and a mesh chest pocket
- Length is adjustable, and all seams are double stitched
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Finish Line Pro Shop Apron Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Very good product cleans bike very well. Wet bike first spray rub off with a clean cloth then hose down again. Shiny clean bike is the result.
Very good product cleans bike very well. Wet bike first spray rub off with a clean cloth then hose down again. Shiny clean bike is the result.Close review
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.