Fizik M6B SPD MTB Cycling Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Fi'zi:k is a specialist in products that govern the interface between man and machine: saddles and s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Rubber Outsole with high friction rubber treads for extra grip
- Carbon-reinforced nylon midsole
- Upper made from Laser-perforated Microtex and Nylon mesh (Microtex as used on fi'zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 closure system (bi-modal: tighten and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: low/medium/high
- Fi'zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 385g (size 42.5, without insole)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.