Forme Peak Trail 2 2016 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description If your looking to explore the great outdoors whilst maintaining your fitness then look no further t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- 6061 Alloy frame with comfort geometry
- Adjustable stem to customise body position for the comfiest of rides
- Shimano Acera transmission
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- Suntour XCM suspension fork with hydraulic lock out
- Mudguard and pannier rack mounts
The Forme Peak Trail 2 2016 Features are:
Frame: Forme 6061 Alloy 700C Internal Headtube
Fork: SR Sun Tour NEX with Lock Out
Headset: Strummer Caged bearing
Bars: One23 alloy 6061 PG, Width: 680mm, Rise: 0mm, Sweep: 9, 31.8mm
Stem: One23 alloy 2D forged, 28.6x35mm, 110mm, Rise: Adjustable 0-60,31.8mm
Shifters: Shimano M310
Front Mech: Shimano M191
Rear Mech: Shimano Alivio Shadow
Chainset: Shimano M171
Bottom Bracket: Sealed Square Taper 68x122mm
Cassette: Shimano HG31
Chain: KMC 7
Front Brake: Tektro Auriga
Rear Brake: Tektro Auriga
Rims: One23 32 hole disc hubs built on One23 XC Sport rims
Tyres: Kenda K1047 700 x 32c Front - Kenda K1047 700 x 32c Rear
Seatpost: One23 alloy, D: 31.6mm, L: 350mm
Pedals: Black plastic