Fox Racing Shox Float DPS Performance Series Rear Shock 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear shocks See the latest products
View RockShox Monarch XX - (200 x 51/7.875 x 2.0) Tune-MidReb/MidComp - 430 Lockout Force - Left Remote 1250mm 2016Now £340.00
New in Rear shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Improve the performance of your trail mountain bike with the Fox Racing Shox Float DPS rear shock wh... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Improve the performance of your trail mountain bike with the Fox Racing Shox Float DPS rear shock which offers excellent bump absorption with three position compression damping to match any terrain.
DPS - Dual Piston System
Featuring a dual piston design the Float DPS offers a wide range of compression damping adjustment without effecting the performance of the shock, in open mode, when you really need it. Three on-the-fly adjustments Open, Medium and firm allow you to adapt the shocks performance to match the trail ahead.
Discover Fox performance and reliability with the Float DPS Performance Series rear shock.
- DPS Dual piston system adapts to any terrain
- Three on-the-fly compression damping settings
- Adjustable rebound damping
- Hard anodised shaft coating
- Float air spring
- The Fox Float DPS Performance rear shock is available with 0% APR finance
- 5.5 x 1
- 6 x 1.25
- 6.5 x 1.5
- 7.25 x 1.75
- 7.5 x 2
- 7.875 x 2
- 7.875 x 2.25
- Lever actuated Open, Medium, Firm modes
- Air spring pressure
FLOAT shocks with our Dual Piston System (DPS) feature three on-the-fly settings—Open, Medium, and Firm—to allow riders to adapt to a wide variety of terrain. The valve design provides full lockout without compromising bump compliance, ride control, and efficiency. Factory Series shocks feature an additional 3 clicks of low-speed compression adjustability in the Open mode.