Fox Racing Shox Float X2 Rear Shock 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear shocks See the latest products
New in Rear shocks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Improve the performance of your Downhill or enduro mountain bike with the Fox Racing Shox Float X2 R... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Improve the performance of your Downhill or enduro mountain bike with the Fox Racing Shox Float X2 Rear Shock. Featuring both high and low compression and rebound damping adjustment, the new X2 open/firm lever and EVOL air sleeve the Float X2 offers DH performance with trail bike weight.
- New X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Genuine Kashima Coat reduces friction
- The Fox Racing Shox Float X2 is available with 0% APR finance
- 7.875 x 2 (2-position lever only)
- 7.875 x 2.25 (2-position lever only)
- 8.5 x 2.5 (2-position lever only)
- 8.75 x 2.75 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 9.5 x 3 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- 10.5 x 3.5 (HSC/LSC, HSR/LSR only)
- New 2-position Open/Firm lever (retains high and low speed compression adjustment)
- Low-speed compression
- High-speed compression
- Low-speed Rebound
- High-speed Rebound
- Air spring pressure
NEW FOR 2017
Available on the FLOAT X2 and DHX2 shocks, the new X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment.
Rod Valve System (RVS) provides a more seamless damping transition when absorbing small to large impacts, resulting in faster system response, more control, and less harshness.
Our Extra Volume (EVOL) air sleeve significantly reduces the force to initiate travel, providing added sensitivity and better small bump compliance. The progressiveness of the spring curve can be adjusted via air volume spacers, allowing riders to fine-tune the feel of the air spring.