Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite C17 Clincher Road Wheelset
- ShowProduct Information Total black! A new look, a new technology, a new way of living the road.With the “Plasma Electrolyti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- USB - Ceramic Ultra Smooth Bearings
- 2:1 Two-to-One
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C Fulcrum Identification Card - 100% Handmade Quality
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation
- Tyre Type: Clincher
- Tyre Size: 28"
- Weight: 1506g
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material Details: Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), Triple Milling, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, square Milling
- Rim Height Category: Low
- Rim Height: Front - 27mm, Rear - 30mm
- Rim Width: 22.5 ETRTO 17c
- Tyre Width (Suggested): From 25mm to 32mm
- Braking System: Caliper
- Braking Surface/Braking Options: Aluminium braking surface, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, milled
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR
- Front Wheel Spokes: 16
- Rear Wheel Spokes: 21 (Left 7 - Right 14) Two to one
- Spokes Material: Aluminium
- Spokes Profile Technology: Aero, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Aluminium, Aluminium flanges
- Bearings: USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Conesbearing system
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminium Axle.
- A completely new technology combines a very engaging total black look with high range specs, including a special braking surface that creates new standards for braking on aluminum road bike wheels.
- The Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation process gives the braking surface very special characteristics regarding hardness and wear resistance.
- This is possible thanks to a very fine and compact matrix of alpha and microcrystalline gamma alumina and amorphous alumina embedded on the surface. Thanks to the high hardness of the layer, this new wheel presents excellent wear resistance.
- Fulcrum R&D department has developed a new design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design created by turning allows superior braking efficiency. Specific blue brake pads should be used with this new model.
- Triple Milling: this special triple milling makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and to increase the reactivity of the wheels.
- Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to have a good handling; 30mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology: the doubling of the spokes on the cassette side provides greater torsional stiffness and therefore a greater reactivity at each pedal stroke. This means greater efficiency in the transmission of power to these type of road bike wheels.
- The front hub has been redesigned, now it is smaller and lighter than before, smoothness will be ensured by the well known USB™ bearing technology.
- The cap and cone technology maintains the most efficient angle of contact between the bearings and bearing seat, increasing the smoothness and durability.
- Aluminum spokes and aluminum nipples: thanks to the light weight they reduce the peripheral mass, enemy of reactivity.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 18 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.