GT Avalanche Sport 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With an affordable price tag, and a build capable of taking you to new heights in the hills, the GT ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
With an affordable price tag, and a build capable of taking you to new heights in the hills, the GT Avalanche Sport 27.5 mountain bike is purpose-engineered for the mountain.
Built using a high-grade 6061-T6 aluminium, the hardtail MTB frame is a superb foundation on which the Avalanche is built. Designed with a tapered head tube that enhances steering precision, and GT’s trademark Triple Triangle seatstay design which reduces flex and enhances durability, the Avalanche is ready to take on the mountains.
The GT Avalanche Sport is offered with two wheel sizes depending on the size of the frame. Here, the X Small and Small models come with 27.5 inch wheels, while the Medium, Large and X Large models are offered with 29er wheels here.
To smooth out the lumps and bumps in the trail, the GT Avalanche sport comes equipped with an SR Suntour XCT-HLO suspension fork that has 100mm of travel. For added efficiency when climbing, a quick turn of the lever is all it takes to lock out the fork.
Giving you plenty of range for all the highs and lows of the mountain, a mix of Shimano Altus & Alivio 3x9 speed gears has you covered. No doubt you’ll want the bike to live up to its name, too, and when the Avalanche comes down the hill, you’ll have a set of Shimano hydraulic disc brakes to keep you comfortably in control the whole way down.
Engineered for the mountain, without breaking the bank. Enjoy the GT Avalanche Sport 27.5 mountain bike.
- High grade alloy frame with Triple Triangle design that enhances stiffness & response
- SR Suntour XCT-HLO 100mm fork with lockout – smooths over the rough stuff
- Shimano Altus/Alivio 3x9 speed gears give you a wide range for climbing, and descending
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver sharp stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small
- Colour: Red
- The GT Avalanche Sport 27.5 mountain bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||All New 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle™, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT-HLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminum Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Hydraulic Lockout, QR, For 27.5 or 29"|
|Headset:||Intergrated seal bearing, 1-1/8” UPPER + 1-1/2” LOWER|
|Stem:||All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Bars:||6061 Aluminum Riser, 680mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT26|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor SM-RT26|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus FD-M370|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano, Alivio, RD-M4000|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M2000, Rapid Fire|
|Rims:||All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5/29, disc specific|
|Front Hub:||Alloy Disc hub, W/ Quick Release|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy Cassette Disc hub, W/ Quick Release|
|Front Tyre:||All Terra Cypher, 30tpi, 27.5/29X2.10"|
|Rear Tyre:||All Terra Cypher, 30tpi, 27.5/29X2.10"|
|Seat Post:||All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm|
|Chainset:||All-Terra V-401, 44/32/22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||VP Cartridge Sealed|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CS-M90, 11-34T, 9-Speed Cassette|
|Pedals:||GT Slim Line Flat Nylon Pedal|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.